Dining, Lounges & Entertainment
Whether you choose to dine inside or out, casually or elegantly, hotel restaurants and bars have the recipe for satisfying a versatile palate. For the ultimate in privacy, enjoy 24-hour in-room dining service.
- Cafe Brasserie, featuring a daily buffet all-day long in a casual, tropical setting in the lobby level of the Marina Tower (B/L/D).
- Cafe The Plaza, a casual indoor/outdoor Dutch-style cafe and restaurant ideal for families; facing the tiger habitat at Seaport Marketplace (B/L/D).
- Captain's Terrace, casual indoor/outdoor restaurant located in the Beach Tower overlooking the Tropical Oasis Pool and its lush landscaping (B).
- Don Carlos Restaurant, an open-air Italian restaurant at the marina, serving freshly prepared made-to-order seafood caught daily by local fisherman, offering a beautiful view of the fishing boats and the ocean. (L/D).
- Grand Cafe Tropical, a tropical ambiance featuring great music and a happy crowd that makes every night exciting, including live entertainment every Friday and Saturday.
- Hung Paradise, delightful Dutch Chinese restaurant located at Seaport Marketplace (L/D).
- La'Escale Restaurant, rated the #1 restaurant on the island, featuring an award-winning menu with succulent entrees such as Seafood Mignon and Caribbean Snapper and decadent desserts including L'Escale's famous souffles.
- La Estancia, a cozy restaurant located at Seaport Marketplace, famous for Argentinean steaks (L/D).
- La Terraza Cafe Bistro, a bistro offering European cuisine prepared by award-winning Chef Gerald Himmelreich, featuring a truly special Catch of the Day (B/L/D).
- Positano Deli, perfect for shoppers and others looking for a snack or a great piece of pizza, also offering delicious Italian ice cream and milkshakes.
- Sbarro, indoor/outdoor dining with a bountiful buffet of savory Italian specialties prepared fresh daily--everything from lasagna and baked ziti to freshly made New York-style hand-stretched pizza and stromboli baked in a brick oven (B/L/D).
- Scandals Restaurant, where the staff and menu are scandalous, the place to be after midnight (L/D).
- Seabreeze, a special place to enjoy exotic specialty cocktails, a snack and lunch, in our shaded open-air restaurant overlooking the beautiful beach and spectacular aqua clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, offering personal beachside service.
- Sushi-Ya, Aruba's favorite sushi and sashimi bar, where traditional Japanese-style dishes are as beautiful as they are tasty, complemented by warm sake and cold beer (L/D).
- The Waterfront Crabhouse, located steps from the Marina and Beach Towers, specializing in fresh seafood, crab, lobster, and aged meats, served with romantic music. (B/L/D).
- Umbrellas, an open-air cafe located in the Atrium of the Marina Tower, featuring special tropical drinks, a choice of exotic coffees, and freshly baked pastries.
- Villa Germania, indoor/outdoor European cuisine restaurant with a German touch, offering full bar service, breathtaking views of sunsets -- ideal for people who thrive on active and entertaining atmosphere (B/L/D).
Enjoy exclusive use of our pristine beaches, a choice of three tropical pools, two exciting casinos, a full-service spa and fitness center, world-class marina, shopping and so much more.
- Indoor pool
- Exercise Room
- Massage available
- Golfing: Tierra Del Sol Golf & Country Club (18 holes; 6811 yards; 71 par; 8 miles away)
- Deep-sea Fishing
- Two casinos
- World-class marina
- Dive and water sports
- 3 pools
- Atlantis Submarine Tours
- Crystal Theater
- Day trips to Caracas and Curacao
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dive the ship wreck of the Antilla
- Explore Guadirikiri Caves
- Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Indian Rock Gardens
- Jeep Safari Tours
- Red Sail Sports
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Trip
Share your Aruba experience